.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Sunday, January 07, 2007

i'm famous in the sunpaper, hon



fur whatever reason, a journalista from the sun axed me a while back for some "principles" to follow for 2007. so of course with typical aplomb, panache and vinegar, i submitted some dollaresque ideas that blieve it or not ended up printed here.


i'd like to thank my producer, my wife, the big guy upstairs, and pie.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's celebrate yer 15 minutes with a pah!!!! cause u need to eat mo' pah!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger acw said...

Now that you've made the big time, try to remember us little people.

12:33 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

wkitty: thanks! your official johnny dollar fan club card and decoder ring are in the mail.

acw: anonymouscoworker who???

12:48 PM  
Blogger Jen Gaffney said...

Hey I saw that yesterday! Congrats, you big star.

1:13 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

:D thanks jen, i think it was fairly random that she asked me, maybe it was just the fez...

1:17 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

It's always about the fez.

and pie.

1:47 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

thx summer :D, to quote our favourite rock star blogger, your check is in the mail

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had a feeling you'd make the big time! I think you're ready for your close-up, Mr. J$.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Hello KITTY?

You're an architect? I don't think I knew that ... or, for that matter, believe it.

7:51 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

anghang: well if this is my 15 seconds of fame, i want to hire you as my bodyguard fo sho!

snay: well, i'm not really an architect, i only play one on t.v.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home