.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

look at my butt



"and I ask you, where was my butt? one full minute and not one shot of my butt! you saw it, i bloody wanted to kill the editor. it was shot of boot, then shot belt, bull fighter, hair, crowd, face, hat, bull, boot, hair. and i told them specifically that it was supposed to be butt shot, shot of the hair, back to the butt, hand, butt, hand, butt, hand, butt, belt, butt, beard, butt, belt, butt, earring, face, butt, butt, earring, hold on the butt, hold on the butt, it's a formula but it bloody works!"
sorry i HAD to post that, after my previous post it basically meant i could not get anything done until i got this image out of my head and into the intarweb.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me thinks yer butt is loverly!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love that sketch on SNL.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home