.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Friday, January 19, 2007

chibi ninjas





beware chibi ninjas. trust me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Skiff said...

Can I please please use this image for my song of the same name here: http://glitchnyc.com/music/ ? - with full-credit of course :)

12:58 AM  
Blogger Eric Skiff said...

I just posted that song, and would love to get the image up with it, but don't just want to yoink it from you. Mind letting me know at skiff AT clipmarks.com if it's okay?

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home