.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Sunday, January 04, 2009

joe movie 1



my youngest brother and i made this with the spanking new 8mm sony video camera that my dad got for xmas in 1990. this episode recreates something that my oldest brother did to me about 10 years prior. the reason that you are seeing it now is i got a movie board for my PC for xmas 2008.

be very afraid.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's hilarious! What kind of board did you get? I don't know much about them... but could probably make great use of one. Cheers - happy new year to you and the Mr$!

2:19 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

thx rupe!

bestest of new years to you and the wahine, as well.

this is the board - pinnacle studio - just looked on amazon and read the reviews. works pretty good so far.

http://www.amazon.com/Pinnacle-Systems-082301002631-Studio-MovieBoard/dp/B001GK6PW0

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oldest brother Bob (the mean one) sez: I was just as scared as he was when he screamed - I thought I killed him!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Chip and Andy said...

Bwahhahhahaahaaahaaaahaaaa.......

I am so totally going to do that to Andy tomorrow.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What have u started Johnny $????

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows what else you might find on tape from the past, now that you have the technology.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to exploit other family members in your quest for fame and fortune?

9:22 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

quite possibly

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Meads Water Features said...

Hello mate nice postt

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home