.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Monday, July 17, 2006

my summer vakashun by johnny dollar (age 35 1/2)

for the july forth week we drove towards saint louis. luckyly our fuel pump decided to brake in louisville kentucky. whee!

evin more fun was that we were toeing my '62 plymouth valiant behind the truck. so we decided to go downtown while we were strandid.


but i felt rite at home coz there was a [4th street] LIVE! with a hard rock cafe! where's the aquarium?


but the pep boy's fixt our truck and we got the nice car safe into dad's garodge before the vakayshun day!

the forth rolled around and i got to raise my own milisha buy equipping my brother's kids with red ryder bb guns!


before we left saint lewis we ate toasted ravioli! it was swell!


the best evar rest stop on the way back is in kentucky! klaatu barata niktu!


we had a grate summer vakshun! i hope our fuel pump brakes next year!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

hukt on fuhnyx werkt 4 mi 2

11:44 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

i will learn to spel better wunce i am in furst grade

8:54 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

I'm SO JEALOUS that you got to see the Chihuly exhbibit! I might actually consider visiting St. Louis if I could see that!

And that car is so in fitting with the idea I have of you.

11:29 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

:) thx summer! the car will be happier there for the time being, instead of rusting in b-more.

if you want i could post my chihuly photos on flickr or somesuch.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

oh definitely! I'm actually thinking that might be worth investing my 4 day weekend (aka Columbus day) to go see, but please, show them! :-)

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Johnny,

Deal was u were going bring me sum of dem toasted raviolis from The Hill since a Ted Drewes delivery would be so melty. Looks like u 8 mah raviolis???

4:11 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

kitty, email me and i'll deliver you your ravioli personally!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home