.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Monday, June 12, 2006

weekend update update

honfest 2006 was great excepting the anheuser busch dictatorship. beer wants to be free. i'm married to one of the hons above.

trixie little (left) and some of the hampden charm school girls. rock.

st. anthony's festival at the bocce court. i would make a joke about little balls but the guy with white hair and sunglasses would probably have me whacked.

a feeble attempt at photographing some of the rollergirls. my kodak yugomatic whithered in competition to the massive photographic equipment onsite. trixie took her top off (with pasties) at halftime. rock.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beer and pasties- my, you did have a good weekend!

4:03 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

trish: that is actually very very fine grave raked flat. it's pretty cool!

neckbone/alex: yeah, but now my job is having its revenge on me :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

graveLLL...

3:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Poo-a-lot said...

I think you just convinced me that I need to go out and buy a bocce ball set, J$.

3:00 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

hey poo, tell uncle if he gets a translator, make sure it speaks bocce. lolz.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home