.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Friday, September 15, 2006

cookiepuss, bizzatches!!!1



cookiepuss. nuff said.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy that Mrs. Dollar must like u A LOT!!!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

YUM! I want the cone part!

7:50 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

kitty: yesh.

charissa: too late. tell ya what, we'll have a cookiepuss at my party for completing my registration testing, we'll let ya know when ~

9:32 PM  
Blogger Double Dogged said...

Niiice!

6:30 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

I thought you looked like an architect.

9:57 AM  
Blogger kris said...

Ha. You a Stern fan by any chance? :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

double d: thankkkks! :D

tfg: indeed, in my firm we all wear leapord fezzes.

verity: no, not stern... my connection with cookiepuss were those creepy commercials by tom carvel in the 80's.
"heeeere's [cough] coookiephusss..."

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that cookiepuss is probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I'm in awe over here.

10:38 AM  
Blogger acw said...

Nice!

11:47 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

anghang & acw: thanks! :D

11:49 AM  
Blogger operator number nine said...

oh johnny you've hit another one out of the park. when i was in high school i worked at baskin robbins and as a joke bought my best girl a cookie puss for her bday and put it in the walk-in at work. the manager found it and got all pissed off. competing ice cream cake treats were not welcome in the walk-in. we took it home and ate it. remember? "take me home and eat me!" Ca-REE-py. fudgy the whale, anyone?

12:09 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

malice, that story rocks :) yeah, those carvel commercials were the height of creepiness. the carvel in hunt valley has fudgie the whales too... must... get... one...

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home