.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

connie m & jhoon rhee kickin' it in gay paree

this is gonna sound really weird[er than normal] if you didn't grow up around d.c., but if you happen to be in paris this next monday, stop on by the embassy to see jhoon rhee not bein' boddered by nobody.
why didn't we think of this before - send jhoon rhee out to the hotspots of the world.
artist's misconception of the event, below:



the invitation was sent to me courtesy of mondy the seamonster via the ever lovely summer. thanks you crazy kids!

7 Comments:

Blogger virani said...

maybe I'll go and learn how to kick my boss face...

1:27 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

go for it virani~ you should see jhoon rhee, he is one of my childhood heroes.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did connie morella become an ambassador? will he be demonstrating his skills on her??? that would be phun 2 c!!! field trip!!!!!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger John said...

Sweet, I never knew you posted to the ad, or that it was ever on YouTube!

9:42 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

b-snacker: fellow blogger thighmaster and myself were waiting for that commercial to become avilable for years. sometimes prayers _are_ answered :P

1:16 PM  
Blogger Badabing said...

I remember that commercial very well. I knew Jhoon Rhee about 20 years ago...very interesting man. The wife and I came close to opening one of his martial arts schools.

5:51 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

cool! whereabouts?

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home