.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Friday, March 23, 2007

words cannot describe how much you need to d-lode this album


unbelievably horrible greatness, courtesy of blog of 999 dances.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is brilliance!!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

:D thx anghang kinda figured you might dig it

sadly :( since i downloaded it the other day, it looks like the download connection is temporarily offline. but at least i have a copy, as a last resort i could find a way to share :P

12:15 PM  
Blogger lo999d said...

It is back online.

9:53 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

thanks man!

11:20 AM  
Blogger John said...

Oh that is SO going on my computer's desktop!

I loved Ethel Merman when I was a kid. Says a lot about me, I think :)

11:34 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

make sure you download the album! it's mindblowing!

8:39 AM  
Blogger John said...

J$: I am listening to "Everything's Coming Up Roses." This is more than a little disturbing. And yet, somehow it works in a totally camp, part-John Waters, part-drag queen sort of way.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how I can thank you for hooking me up with this download. My little faggot heart is dancing to beat the band!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home