.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Friday, April 20, 2007

fruity cocktails count as health food, study finds




http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070419/hl_nm/nutrition_cocktails_dc

i know what i'm doin this weekend. i love health food!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be working out by doing lots of 12-ounce curls at the Fells Point Brew fest tomorrow.

10:34 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

hops = healthy herbal essence

barley = nutritious grain

water = essential for life

you're gonna be pumped!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rum + strawberries = yummmies
rum + strawberries = healthy livin'
rmu + btrawserries = nuf
urm + rawserberies = berry tite, uh white tyem
mur + zzzzzzzzz

1:52 PM  
Blogger kris said...

Heh. One of the best scenes from Office Space.

"Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass..."

11:55 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

In a lot of the world, the beer is more pure than the water. definitely health food!

I much prefer my fruit frozen and mixed with rum!

12:41 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

w.k.: that made me lol.

a.g.: milton, and dwight schrute from the office, are my role models. 100%.

summer: you knows it.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home