.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

a memorialable weekend

following is a little photolog highlights of the dollar weekend...



garden bunny!

cows!



authentic pirate ale!



authentic pirate hula hooping!




3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Looks fun! Probably a lot cheaper than my trip to New York. God DAMNIT those cabs are expensive! Even when you just use them late at night. That's what killed my budget.

Who's bunny? Or was he the base for some delicious hassenpfeffer? Sorry, I just spent three hours making potato chip cookies so I'm feelin' silly, couldn't resist. :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

the bunny lives on our property.

i think if i even suggested making a meal of him, my wife would kick me in the nads.

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesh she would! ;-)))

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home