.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

johnny dollar's vault

retro pop culture and various local observations and ramblings.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
johnny dollar's vault resides in the basement of stately dollar maisonTM, amongst the wine cellar, tiki bar, and finicky electrical panel. from time to time i will unearth various artifacts from either there or from the random crevices of my mind.

please visit the new and improved pig cookin' post!

NOTE: this blog will NOT deal with any recent pop culture (i.e. since about 1990) or topical issues, so if you're looking for discussion about britney baracko jacko flacco, look elsewhere, lol

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

please stand by, we are experiencing technical difficulties

one or two of the three people who read this blog have told me that the pictures do not load at all, or only load halfway. wot? if you have the 30 seconds to spare, please let me know if this blog loads for you all right. i figure i want to fix things before devoting lots of time to further posts. if you are techno-person, could you surmise why this might be happening?

12 Comments:

Blogger jwer said...

Works OK in Firefox, anyway...

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can be seeing them both in Firefox and IE for Windows. I can be seeing the loverly pitchers even in my Bloglines RSS feed.

K
THX
BAI!
~Rupe

9:30 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

thank you jadies and lentilmen... seems to be maybe a combo of platform and browser... the show will go on!

9:35 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

I can see the pictures in Firefox.

I only see some parts of the pictures in IE 6.0.

I can see the pictures on GoogleReader whether using Firefox or IE.

9:36 AM  
Blogger brockelman said...

Working just fine on IE 7. Yes, please let the Show Go On.

2:43 PM  
Blogger brockelman said...

PS to my previous post: Knowing your content and loving it, I'm amazed that you used color bars and not the b&w Indian Chief test pattern. Just a thought!

2:45 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

actually my first choice was this test pattern:

http://www.solsup.com.au/greenman/Test4.jpg

but i figured it might be too obscure (me?)

i thought about the indian, but i was feeling a bit more colourful this morning...

2:50 PM  
Blogger acw said...

works okay in firefox while using sage (rss feedreader), as well. Works fine in Safari too.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything shows up fine for me.

10:02 PM  
Blogger virani said...

works fine with me on Safari.

1:18 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

thanks for all the replies, folks. more to come.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff you got on here. All shows up fine for me, using Safari.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home